TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for and/or attending the Global Green Destinations Day, all participants agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
Cancellation of your conference registration will be possible before the following dates by sending an email to email@example.com
Cancellation before 01.09.2016 100% refund of registration fee
Cancellation between 01.09.2016 and 20.09.2016 50% refund of registration fee
Cancellation after 20.09.2016 no refund
Payment must be received in full prior to the conference. Access will not be permitted if full payment has not been received.
If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least 2 days prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be given in respect of non-attendance.
CHANGES TO THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the conference or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of the conference, we will provide you with notice.
We reserve the right to cancel any event at any time and at its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation, the organizers will refund any registration fees paid, direct to the delegate upon proof of purchase, and this refund shall be the full extent of the Institute’s liability to the delegate arising out of such cancellation.
We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).
The organizer cannot accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to the delegates, either during, or as a result of the conference. It is the responsibility of all delegates and speakers to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Please check the validity of your own personal insurance before travelling.
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow the organizers of Global Green Destinations Day and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding the conference and include them on the newsletter mailing list. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com.
Should you require clarification on any aspect of the event or these terms and conditions please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDY TRIPS PRE-PAYMENT
Booking a study trip requires a 25% deposit pre-payment when booking. The rest of the amount (75%) is paid 10 days prior to arrival