Support green tourism, become our green partner!
Help us spread the word about Global Green Destinations Day by becoming our trusted partner. By joining our partnership program you become eligible for 1 free conference ticket and a number of appealing advantages. Your valuable contribution in promoting the event and securing new participants also brings you many advantages.
The FELU is both a national leader and an internationally recognised academic and research institution in the fields of business and economics. We strive to become perceived as the world-renowned institution for the quality of our academic programmes and achievements in education and research.
• The FELU belongs to an elite group of business schools worldwide with the Triple Crown accreditations – EQUIS ( www.efmd.org/), AACSB ( www.aacsb.edu/) and AMBA ( www.mbaworld.com/).
• The FELU’s tourism programmes also hold the UNWTO’s prestigious TedQual international accreditation.
• The FELU offers 6 graduate Double Degree Programmes as well as one joint degree programme – EMTM (European Master in Tourism Management).
• The international business graduate programme of the FELU holds the European CeQuInt (Certificate for Quality in Internationalisation) certificate in the field of internationalisation.
• The FELU is declared the third best school in the Eastern Europe by the Eduniversal.
• Read more about FELU: www.ef.uni-lj.si/
The Faculty of Tourism Studies – Turistica (member of the University of Primorska) offers multi-disciplinary teaching and research of tourism and educates human resources for high-quality planning, management and an excellent tourism offer. Its mission is to create, preserve, ensure and transmit knowledge, experience, and at the same time pool and disseminate the information necessary for the quality development of tourism and related industries. In this context, the faculty contributes to the development of the theory and scientific discipline connected with tourism.www.turistica.si/
Faculty of Tourism is a member of the University of Maribor and together with its partners the faculty endeavours to develop tourism potential of Slovenia and its wider region. We pursue this vision with providing an excellent theoretical and practical education for our students, who will become highly appreciated employees in tourism organizations, the heart of hospitable and attractive tourist destinations. In addition, the faculty objectives are also to research the tourism discipline and to enrich the tourism theory. Here we are proud of our highly qualified and motivated lecturers who are the driving force of our academic work. ft.um.si/